Monday, January 14, 2013

True bliss!

My first blog post of the year, on a brand new blog! Let's talk about "True Bliss"!

Over the weekend I went on two different rides. I'm a huge motorcycle enthusiast and I never turn down a ride offer. There is just something special about being on a motorcycle. Have you ever felt true bliss in something you do?



Every single time I get on my motorcycle my mind clears, zen thoughts begin to take over, boulders are rolling off my shoulders, a smile a mile long goes across my face and the will that I can do anything takes over. That my friends is my true bliss. Life is something that is meant to be lived. It's as simple as the word itself, Life...it means living! Therefore, I challenge you to live life and find your bliss. Don't let anyone tear down your hopes and dreams. The ones that try to, are the ones that will never live life. 



2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! Can't wait to read about all your adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm so excited to finally get to writing!

    ReplyDelete