Sunday, March 31, 2013

Motorcycle Spring Fever -MSF

And you thought MSF stood for Motorcycle Safety Foundation...ha! It really stands so for Motorcycle Spring Fever. I don't know about you, but I have had enough with winter. It has been dragging on. The last two days we finally hit temps over 50 F. Although Tuesday we are expecting lows in the 30s again. Come on Winter bug, GO AWAY! The need for wind in my hair, the sun on my skin, the feeling of freedom and nothing on my mind except how many more rolling hills will I be cruising on. You know the feeling, don't you?

On Friday I rode to work and froze my ass off in the morning. My afternoon ride was much more enjoyable. There is a point when riding becomes a task and not a pleasure. That's one thing I never like it to become.     Cold weather can do that. On Saturday I rode to gym and then came home and spent four hours detailing my bike. I have never done this since I rode it off the dealer lot day of purchase in March of 2008. Boy does it look sweet, and boy do I never want to buy another bike with that much chrome!!! Live and learn! lol

So, it's spring right? I'm not sold on that idea quite yet. Although, I do have a ton of rides I would love to go on and places I look forward to seeing this year. Life is full of adventures, I'm thankful mine begin on a motorcycle. Well sunshine, I sure hope to see you soon, I miss you dearly!!



2 comments: