Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Riding in the rain, flat out sucks!

Who's a commuter? Who always seems to get stuck in the rain every single time they go out for a ride? Well this blog post is for you!

Some people tend to have that "dark cloud" over them no matter what they do in life. I, like many, have that darn rain cloud over my head no matter how much sunshine is in the sky. Funny to some, not really so much fun when your squeezing a cups worth of water out of your socks. I know, I know, "wear rain gear". Been there, done that...I still get wet. I mean head to toe! I've come to the conclusion that it's the way the water runs off my bikes tank. The only gear I have yet to try out personally is anything lined in Gore-Tex. Only problem with that is, everyone using the product hasn't figured out how to make gear "Harley Exhaust" and forward control friendly. Even Harley has thought to do anything about it either. Maybe one day this will work itself out.

In the meantime, I'm glad I'm not that only idiot that decides to ride in the pouring rain. Stay safe friends!


Photo taken by +Christopher Kraus co-worker at +RevZilla 

No comments:

Post a Comment